What are the dates of this incredible music festival?
A: January 29th, 2019 - February 2nd, 2019
When will Mile 0 Fest Key West Passes & Packages go on sale?
A:July 16th, 2018 (very limited quantity available)
Can I buy a festival pass without buying a package including lodging and adventures?
A: YES - you spoke, we listened! You can choose a Festival Pass or an entire Festival Package.
How do I buy a package?
A: Whether its a Pass or a Package, just a few clicks and you are done! Visit www.mile0fest.com and follow the links!
What's included with the FULL PACKAGE?
A: Your Festival Pass of choice good for admittance to all Festival venues, 5nights’ lodging for the festival dates, a Mile 0 Fest trolley pass and a $100 Fury Water Adventures credit for island adventures of your choosing.
What is a Pirates Package?
A: This Package option includes a 4-Day Beach Bum Pass for access to all stages + 5 nights accommodations, 1-Mile 0 Music Cruise on Fury Catamaran (Pirates Package guests only) & Daily Festival Shuttle to and from Amphitheater
What is a Beach Bum Package?
A: Wanna save some money and get all the basics covered? This Package option includes 4-Day Beach Bum Pass for access to all stages + 5 nights accommodations.
Can I buy a Pirate Pass?
A: Pirates amenities are only available for Package buyers.
Does the Pirate or Beach Bum option come with VIP access at the Amp or other venues?
A: No, both options come with lawn access pass access to the Amp and all other Mile 0 Fest venues.
Can I buy a Single Day Pass for Mile 0 Fest 2019?
A: A very limited # of Single Day Passes will be made available after the On-Sale dates for 4-Day Passes have ended. ** IT IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED TO BUY THE 4-DAY PASS OF YOUR CHOOSING TO INSURE YOUR INVOLVEMENT
Why are all your pass types limited?
A: Mile 0 fest is a boutique festival meant for a smaller more intimate gathering of fans. We will strive to make your experiences as comfortable as possible.
Who do I contact with my questions?
Are children allowed at the festival?
A: This is an event geared towards adults but all ages are welcome with a paid wristband.
Are dogs allowed at the festival?
A: The island of Key West is super pet friendly HOWEVER your pups are not allowed in the main stage amphitheater.
What can I bring into the amphitheater?
- Standard sized purses, bags and back packs (everything will be searched by security staff)
- Blankets, sheets, towels
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras)
- Folding Chairs
What can I NOT take into the amphitheater and other venues?
A: Here is a list of items not allowed.
- Outside food and drinks (concessions will be sold within the concert area)
- Professional audio or video recording equipment
- Professional cameras (any camera with the option to detach a lens)
- Any and all camera accessories, tripods, monopods, detachable lenses, or other commercial equipment
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Camping equipment or umbrellas. Includes canopies and tents (we will address this closer to Fest)
- Coolers of any kind
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Bicycles inside the amphitheater grounds (bike parking is available near entrance)
- No Inflatable furniture (rafts, etc.)
Is parking available?
A: Limited public parking is available on the island and at the amphitheater.
Will credit cards be accepted at the festival?
A: Yes, all event locations will accept cash or credit card. ATMs are located throughout the island for your convenience.
Can I volunteer at the festival?
A: Yes! We’d love to have you. Please email email@example.com for more information!
Is re-entry permitted at any venue?
A: Yes re-entry is allowed at all times in any Mile 0 Fest venue.
How do I register or renew my 2020 pass?
A: CLICK HERE